dimanche 19 avril 2015

How do i add dashes till my cell value equals to five in vba

How do i add dashes(-) til my cell value = 5, If my length character is not equal to five and i have a 4 character, for ex A B... what i want it to do if i have cell value less then 5 then i want it to replace with dashes(-) till my cell length value reach to 5 character. Here is my Code and image... IMAGE will make more sense.. let me know if there is any confusion.enter image description here



Sub xn()
Dim x As Integer, lastrow As Long, a As Long, i As Long
Dim xcell As String
a = 1
lastrow = Worksheets("Sheet2").UsedRange.Rows.Count + 1
For i = a To lastrow
xcell = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A" & i).Value
Do Until Len(xcell) = 5
If Len(xcell) <> 5 Then
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("C" & i) = Replace(xcell, " ", "_")
Else
Exit Do
End If
Loop
Next i
End Sub

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire